Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Another Bonding Moment

Today I was able to squeeze another day of bonding time with my family (I filed for a vacation leave the week two weeks ahead to be able to get some rest from two days of separate festivities).

Today was the very first time my daughter rode the merry-go-round horse at SM City Mall. At first she was a bit afraid, but later on she rode on when she saw another child riding the next horse. When the ride started she quickly settled in to her own ride. My wife took some pictures as the ride went on.

1 comments:

Gem said...

I know the feeling. My kid used to enjoy those rides, but now that she's an older kid, she prefers "older" games.

I miss those times when she was still really little. Time's so fast. In a few years she's already a teenager.

Enjoy your times with your kid and cherish these.